The Perl Journal (CMP Media LLC), frequent author
- "Web Security with Taint Checking", September 2004
- "OSCON Wrapup", August 2004
- "Using Devel::Cover", January 2004
- "Mastering Perl/Tk (book review)", December 2003
- "Introduction to Automated Testing with Test::Harness", November 2003
- "OSCON Wrapup", August 2003
- "Five Ways To Find Files", July 2003
- "Data Manipulation & Perl Command-Line Options", May 2003
Selected articles and blog posts.
- 14 Ways to Contribute to Open Source without Being a Programming Genius or a Rock Star
- Designers and developers: Why can't we get along?
- Leverating open source experience in your job hunt
- Your GitHub account is not your portfolio, but it's a start
- The worst way to start a resume
- Resume tactics from the grocery checkout lane